Navan Animal Rescue Corporation currently has a few volunteers giving us less than 10 hours a week.
Being we now have foster homes, volunteering will the rescues is not needed. Our volunteers today take pictures of donations so we can post & sell to raise funds. Also helping at special events during summer months.
Foster homes help with the care and treatment of the animals such as:
- keeping the environment clean and safe
- feeding, bathing, nail clipping, grooming, etc…
- running errands such as picking up food and litter from suppliers
- helping to pick up abandoned animals and donations
- helping to plan and execute fundraisers
- office help
- dog training
These are just to name a few of the tasks we take on at NARC.