Navan Animal Rescue Corporation currently has a few volunteers giving us less than 10 hours a week. Volunteers help with the care and treatment of the animals such as:
- keeping the environment clean and safe
- feeding, bathing, nail clipping, grooming, etc…
- running errands such as picking up food and litter from suppliers
- helping to pick up abandoned animals and donations
- helping to plan and execute fundraisers
- office help
- carpentry work
- dog training
- fence installation
These are just to name a few of the tasks we take on at NARC.
Volunteer hours vary, however on average, we need a minimum of five volunteers on weekends doing various or specific jobs.
Training is usually Saturday or Sunday mornings (on occasion evenings), 9am is a good start time for your first day and we will show you everything that needs to be done in order for our facility to run smoothly. Send us an e-mail once you are ready and available for training and a volunteer will contact you to confirm start date.