The NARC Family
NARC is a Not-for-profit Charitable Organization with a growing family over the years. Our family is now averaging approximately 20 regular volunteers.
There are three of us on the Board of Directors whom share duties in ensuring this organization strives and succeeds. Luckily for us, the members of the Board are very skilled in many areas which enables us in:
- organizing events,
- finance skills,
- writing skills, (for our web site, handbooks…),
- care for human resources/hiring of volunteers,
- care for the pets,
- training dogs/animals before they are re-homed,
- meet by-laws policy and procedures,
- make veterinary appointments,
- veterinary assistant,
We are always looking for volunteers to help us in achieving or surpassing our goals.
You are important to us as we need all the help we can get!